How to add your photos to the forum...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Upload Photos Video Tutorial

Post  collectiques on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:33 pm

collectiques

Female Number of posts : 1570
I collect or have an interest in: : Learning new things - General hoarder / dealer of Retro, NZ Pottery & Collectables-
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: How to add your photos to the forum...

Post  collectiques on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Servimg (an image hosting server) have direct links throughout this forum when posting - the forum auto registers you with the image server when you join.

www.servimg.com

Once you've provided the link to your photo on this forum could you please leave it on the servimg server - otherwise the image will NOT be shown on our forum anymore...thanks

-----------
Written instructions for posting a photo within a message:

See up above when posting a message there are a series of buttons ...

1: Press the "host an image" button (middle right) - that will save your file to servimg.com directly - use the drop down menu to select - resize your photo to 320px (for blogs) ...press "Host it"...wait for a few moments

2. After the upload is complete...you will get a screen with a few different options - select the "image option"...press "copy" ...then come back to this box and "paste" the line of writing into the message box. Just like magic your photo will be embedded in your message!!....you won't see the photo though until you actually send the message to the forum.

Good luck - it looks a little complicated but is quite simple once you get the hang of it...any problems please leave a message here or private message me - I'll try my best to help.

Try a few practise runs in this topic until you get the hang of it... we won't mind and we'll give any tips we can to help...most of all have fun!

collectiques

Female Number of posts : 1570
I collect or have an interest in: : Learning new things - General hoarder / dealer of Retro, NZ Pottery & Collectables-
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top