My Nanas and one day to be mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Nanas and one day to be mine

Post  webgrl on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi all, this vase has been promised to me since I was a little girl as I loved then as much as I still do today. For the life of me I can't remember what is on the bottom of it apart from my Nana writing in permanent ink!! shock horror, I know!! I am fairly certain when I looked at it the other day it had numbers impressed very faintly. I was wondering if any of you would know who made it??
webgrl

Female Number of posts : 23
I collect or have an interest in: : Treasure Hunter - Finding Interesting and Unusual Antiques
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: My Nanas and one day to be mine

Post  collectiques on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:55 pm

I don't recognise the shape sorry webgrl...I'll give this a bump and see if anyone else might know Wink

collectiques

Female Number of posts : 1570
I collect or have an interest in: : Learning new things - General hoarder / dealer of Retro, NZ Pottery & Collectables-
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

More info

Post  webgrl on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:22 am

I went round to my Nanas for a cuppa this morning and had another look at my vase which Nan informs me actually used to belong to my Great Grandmother (her Ma) it has a number beneath it 1185 and a partial word impressed which is impossible to read.
webgrl

Female Number of posts : 23
I collect or have an interest in: : Treasure Hunter - Finding Interesting and Unusual Antiques
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Re: My Nanas and one day to be mine

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum